- Select "Profiles" from the home screen
- Scroll down to "Advanced" - which isn't intuitive -
- Select the profile you want to edit
- Select the ring tone option
- Scroll to find the ring tone.
Five steps just to select a ring tone. The funny thing is that my first change would be to make "Ring/Vibrate" part of the "Settings" menu, which would serve to bury it one step deeper. Still, having "Profiles," whatever THAT means, separate from "Settings" makes little sense. Indeed, I didn't remember it when I was asked. I had to pull out my own BB and scroll around.
Another thing iPhone does better.