1. 5 minutes alone in a lookout tower being stalked by members of the
other team feels like a LOT longer.
2. Starting a game with 4 minutes of dead silence as you flank the
other team makes the air taste sweet and tingly with their nervous
3. I run like a girl through the woods.
4. So does everyone else.
5. 5 hours is a long time to play under the canopy in long sleeves and
90 degree heat.
6. But 20 second of dashing across the stream to storm the other bank
is plenty refreshing.
7. I want to go again. Of course, I already knew that.
(I invite the rest of 'we few' to add their lessons)
read the "small thoughts" blog