6.30.2008

Wall-E

Saw it, wearing my BuyNLarge corporate logo t-shirt. (http://buynlarge.com). Those who didn't realize I was a ridiculous fanboy before the movie started certainly knew by the first 2-3 minutes of film. The WalMart derivative megalocapitalist corporation is everywhere.

Now to the movie. It lives up to the hype. I am not sure there is much more I can add to that and the reams of e-paper that have lauded the coming of this flick. It is Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. good. And it is that good without the presence of dialogue in over half the movie.

Go see this movie - you will certainly like it. The visuals are fantastic, but, as with all pixar movies, it's really the story and characters that carry it, as they should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I echo that! Excellent movie! I was trying to tell my sister about it and the best that I could come up with was "Just go to see it!" (and take the two older daughters).

ShareThis