2.03.2009

Silly things.

Two silly things from you, the readers [HT: Wehwa and Adina]:

Thing 1
Pittsburgh's City Council has apparently actually renamed it "Sixpurgh." That's gonna require whole new business cards, stationery, car decals, ... you get the idea.

Thing 2
Just where do you think they got this track? (For those who have never been to a very religious, Jewish wedding or in the back of a 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic hatchback driven by a pregnant mother of 4 wearing a wig, trust me you aren't missing anything.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't place the tune... what is it?

Anonymous said...

I thought that kind of stuff was supposed to lead to mixed dancing!?
-frog

Anonymous said...

Good lord! It's the Miami Boys Choir! (How scary that I can guess the artist? Only if I am correct!)

ShareThis