3.06.2008

Ribb-ed Ribb-ed ... Ribb-ed Ribb-ed


...for your pleasure. Thanks to Neatorama for this "Camel Toads" expose. Having recently spent some time on college campuses, I can confirm that this is a chronic condition. Perhaps children of the 2001 economic bubble-burst have learned to make do with less. Having obviously outgrown their pants, they simply suck it in and deal, 'toading' from the bottom and 'muffining' out the top.
All seriousness aside, here is a quote from the author:
"There were several staff members at the library’s front desk the morning the
"camel toads" letter arrived. When I opened and read it, I was thoroughly puzzled, as I had never heard of either camel toads or camel toes. But when I read it aloud to the staff, they practically started rolling on the floor. And their explanation is almost word-for-word what I used in my answer. I kept the original letter as a memento - and to show people who didn’t believe it could be real"
Gosh I hope it's real.

No comments:

ShareThis