3.18.2008

A day of 'stitutions.

1. Constitution. The Spring Blockbuster here in the District is the 2d Amendment case at SCOTUS. The lines filed up last night to get a seat in the chamber. Dorks.

2. Prostitution. Turns out that Democrats can't keep it in their pants. The shiny new governor of the Empire State admitted that he, too, has strayed beyond the bonds of matrimony. That said, I support his choice to have an affair. Cheating is, after all, cheaper than hookers, so, ultimately, this was an act of fiscal conservatism...and who can't get behind that?

3 comments:

A said...

The Democrats, generally. ;-)

Anonymous said...

1. Quoth AE Van Vogt, in The Weapon Shops of Isher: "The right to own weapons is the right to be free." I haven't yet heard something as compelling supporting restriction of weapon ownership. I agree that the people who lined up to get in are serious dorks.


2. Yikes. I do appreciate that Gov. Patterson looked at marital problems as something which could be improved/fixed with counseling. I'm always suprised when folks get to an impasse and don't seek help...

LuvNmuzic said...

Ahem... apparently you really don't think I read your blog! So I shall leave it at ... Ahem.

ShareThis