10.30.2007

Hobby Whores.

I just heard about www.seekingarrangement.com. Imagine facebook, but with "ambitious singles" (read: toddling sycophants) as the members and "Sugar Daddies/Mommies" (their term, not mine) as the roving, inevitable pedophiles.

They claim this is a "brutally honest" dating site. I'll step back from my tone for a second to simply ask: is the mere fact that you had dinner before you retired to his hotel room sufficient to render him a "date" instead of a "john"? I mean, at what point are you simply a prostitute on retainer?

Of course, as the site advertises, if you are looking for "real love," you should head over to www.seekingmillionaire.com . True, if what you are in love with is that seventh figure. "Bruce, I want to move in with you! Let's run away to house so large we never have to see each other! Let's make an 8th figure! Mama needs a new pair of jets!"

No comments:

ShareThis