11.29.2007

Son of KITT

Say hello to KITT. That's right, NBC is creating a 2-hour knight rider movie, also thought to be a "back-door pilot." I can't keep up with the euphemisms.

I can't decide if I should be excited for this. If it is lame, there will of course be the comparitive lameness discussion (new or old), and the deeper, philosophical question of whether Knight Rider is lame a priori, which explains the number it did on the 'Hoff years later (even Baywatch didn't help - him, at least - my pubescence thanks you TV gods) or whether it is relatively lame, given that the me who liked the show was 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, just because an incredibly creative team of writers, actors, producers and directors made the re-imagined "Battlestar Galactica" an incredible show doesn't mean that it'll work for EVERYTHING...

Are you listening, David Eick?

Michael M.

ShareThis